OutBack Inverter FX2524T, 2500 Watt 24 Volt 120 VAC/60Hz Sealed Off Grid Turbo Inverter Features
The TURBO Model has a modified DC Cover with a ventilation fan built in for better performance.
The OutBack FX Series is a modular "building block" sine wave inverter/charger which can be used for both small and large power systems. Each OutBack FX inverter/charger module is a complete power conversion system - DC to AC inverter, battery charger and AC transfer switch. Additional FX inverter/chargers can be connected at any time in parallel (120 VAC), series (120/240 VAC), or three-phase (120Y208 VAC) configurations. This allows a system to be tailored to meet the specific power conversion requirements of the application, both at the time of the installation and in the future. The OutBack FX series is also available in export versions with 230 VAC, 50 Hz output that can be connected in parallel (230 VAC) or in three-phase (230Y400 VAC) configurations. Up to eight FX inverter/chargers can be connected together to provide up to 20 KW of continuous power conversion capacity.
The OutBack FX is designed to survive harsh environments anywhere in the world. The unique sealed, gasketed die-cast aluminum chassis protects and keeps the power conversion components cool without requiring outside air to be blown through the sensitive electronics. This reduces the major causes of inverter failure - corrosion, dust, insect and animal damage.
The FX can be used in high ambient applications up to 60 degree C with reduced output ratings.
The OutBack FX series inverter/charger system is designed for both residential and commercial stand-alone or back-up power applications with battery energy storage. It is designed to operate as a coordinated system with the other OutBack products (i.e. the PSDC, PSAC and PSR enclosures as well as the MX60 MPPT charge controllers and MATE system controller and display).
- Powder-coated all aluminum die-cast chassis
- Internal electronic components are cooled by heat transfer
- Gaskets on all openings to provide water resistance
- Sealed design protects internal electronics from salt, dirt, or contaminated air, bugs, critters, mold, etc.
- Conformal coated circuit boards to resist corrosion
- Designed to allow easy field servicing and repair
- Hot and humid climates where a protected area is not available for installation of the inverter/charger system
- Salt air environments such as Hawaii where you can't get away from the salt air and where there is little difference between indoors and outdoors
- Dirty environments where dust or drifting organic matter such as cottonwood could clog air openings in an unattended system
- Boats and RV's where water might splash on the inverter
- Greater control of unwanted radio frequency interference
Continuous Output Power: 2500 VA
Continuous Output Current at 25 degrees: 19 amps AC RMS
Idle Power (120 VAC Output No Load): 18-20 W DC
Output Voltage: 120 VAC/60 Hz
DC Input Voltage (Nominal): 24 VDC
Peak Efficiency: 92%
Output Voltage Regulation: +/-2%
Continuous DC Charge Rate: 55 Amps DC
Frequency Range: 50-70 Hz
DC Input Voltage Range: 20-33 VDC
Warranty: 2 years (Optional 5 year extended warranty