General Specialties Side of Pole
General Specialties Side of Pole Mounts
Side-of-Pole Mounts are available in models to accommodate 1 to 3 of any size PV module
- Built for use on 3″ or 4″ schedule 40 steel posts.
- Custom mounts can be ordered for a variety of other posts.
- The braces can either be run forward of the panel or back behind which allows greater flexibility in choosing the site for the mount.
- Panel inclination is controlled through a range of 20 to 90 degrees just by changing the attachment to the brace.
- All aluminum components of General Specialties Side of Pole mounts are cut from 6061 T-6 extrusions for superior rigidity.
- We do not use formed parts out of lighter weight 5052 material as they do not meet our stringent strength requirements. When we say that these mounts are rated for 100 MPH winds, we stand behind that claim.
- Panel rails feature a proprietary T-Slotted extrusion designed for us for easy and infinite adjustability of panel hardware placement, and extra strength.
- Zinc plated U-Bolts are provided for standard attachment to 3″ or 4″ schedule 40 or 80 pipe, and Stainless Steel mounting hardware for all panel attachments and parts assembly are included.
- Optional attachment brackets for trees, power/phone poles, or Rohn Towers can be purchased upon request.
Displaying 1 to 7 (of 7 products)
Mounts & Trackers
Roof MountsPole Mounts
General Specialties Side of PoleGeneral Specialties Top of Pole PowerFab Side Pole Mounts (SPM)PowerFab Top of Pole (TPM)Sun Rac Mounting KitsRoof-Ground Mounts
DPW Low Profile Ground MouDPW Standard Roof/Ground MountsDPW Two- Tier Ground MountZomeworks Low Profile Roof GrounActive & Passive TrackersRV and Marine Mounts