Concorde SunXtender PVX-3050T AGM Deep Cycle Solar Battery
Concorde Sun-Xtender Series Batteries have been designed and developed to meet the needs of the Renewable Energy Industry. Sealed, maintenance free, valve regulated, deep cycle, long life lead acid batteries; they never require water or addition of electrolyte.
Safe by design, Sun-Xtender Batteries are sealed and non-spillable. They operate upright, placed on their side or end. Because they are sealed and not prone to gassing or the potential corrosion of flooded batteries, Sun-XtenderÂ¨ Batteries are ideal for inside storage, on racks, in battery boxes or outdoors.
Sun-Xtender Batteries are environmentally friendly, recyclable, and UL Recognized Systems Components.
Uses for the Sun-Xtender Series Renewable Energy Storage Batteries include both grid tied and off grid renewable power systems and backup power. Some application examples are telecommunications, area lighting, message boards, traffic control, residential power systems, village power, supervisory control & data acquisition (SCADA), aids to navigation (sea & air, including runway lighting), telemetry RTU monitoring, and solar powered 2-way radio repeaters. Concorde Sun-Xtender 1040T Battery.
Capacity discharge ratings are at the 24-hour rate
Warranty: 1 year free replacement
|BCI Group Size
|Ampere Hours @ 24 Hour Rate
||91 lb / 41.3 kg
- Designed for photovoltaic applications for superior & reliable solar power
- "T" terminals are copper alloy with silicon bronze bolts, nuts, & washers
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Non spillable in any attitude
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Sun Xtender® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT