Blue Sky Energy, Solar Boost 3024iL, MPPT Charge Controller, 30 Amp 12/24 Volt, no display, SB3024iL
Patented Maximum Power Point Tracking technology allows Solar Boost 3024iL to increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to conventional charge controllers. Don’t waste your money by throwing PV power away! Get the power you paid for with a Solar Boost 3024iL charge controller.
Solar Boost 3024iL’s advanced fully automatic 3-stage charge control system will properly charge flooded lead-acid, AGM and GEL batteries resulting in improved battery performance with less maintenance. The dual 30/40 amp rating will deliver at up to 30 amps in 24 volt systems, or up to 40 amps in 12 volt systems. An automatic or manual equalize function is also provided to periodically condition flooded lead-acid batteries. To further enhance versatility, a user configurable auxiliary output and Blue Sky Energy’s advanced IPN network interface are also included.
The user configurable auxiliary output can serve as either a 20 amp load controller, or as a 2 amp auxiliary battery charger. The load control feature can be used to limit excessive battery discharge in unattended remote systems, whereas the auxiliary battery charge feature is ideal for charging a separate battery such as the engine battery in an RV. The auxiliary output can also provide fully adjustable dusk to dawn lighting control.
Blue Sky Energy’s advanced Integrated PowerNet, or IPN Network, allows up to 8 IPN capable charge controllers to communicate with each other and operate as a single machine rather than separate charge controllers. The IPN network also allows networked controllers to share an optional battery temperature sensor and remote display. The IPN network does not require a display or other special communication hardware to operate.
Get Improved Performance From Your PV Modules and Batteries
- 40 amp 12V or 30 amp 24V rating supports a wide range of applications
- Auxiliary output serves as 20 amp load controller or 2 amp battery charger
- Load controller provides fully adjustable dusk to dawn lighting control
- IPN network interface coordinates multiple controllers & shares optional battery temperature sensor & display
- Optional IPN-ProRemote display provides complete charge control & battery system monitoring, eliminating the need for a separate battery monitor device
- 3-Stage charge control with filtered PWM output & auto/manual equalization improves battery performance & life
- MPPT power converter can charge 12 volt batteries from 24 volt PV module
- Durable powder coat finish & conformal coated electronics resist corrosion
- Full 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Battery temperature sensor input
- ETL listed to UL STD. 1741, certified to CAN/CSA STD. E335-1/2E, CE labeled