Aquatec APC-30-250 DC solar LCB Pump controller.
The Aquatec APC-30-250 is designed specifically to be an interface between a photovoltaic array, and the Aquatec SWP series submersible pumps. It is a solid-state power converter that optimizes and protects the solar well pump. The controller automatically extends pump run time by the use of current boosting, and provides protection from excessive Voltage and Current, as well as dry-running.
The controller LCB/MPPT function allows for submersible pumps to work earlier/later in the day extracting more water from the well/source. It is 250W capacity, includes over voltage sensor-less dry run protection (LWC cutout when pump runs dry and restarts automatically), pump speed control (a trim-pot that regulates the voltage to the pump motor so that you can make adjustments to water draw in low yielding wells), over voltage protection (30Vdc output max), over current protection (5A max), remote switch terminal, battery mode capability (limits the voltage input to 23.5V to protect the battery bank from excessive drain), ground lug terminals, and a NEMA 4 weatherproof enclosure.
- Weather resistant housing
- Can be powered directly from either a solar panel or battery
- Low water cut-out via switchless sensing
- Over Voltage Protection (manually adjustable)
- Over Current Protection
- Maximum power point tracking (Regulation of array voltage to match pump load)
- Linear Current Boosting to match pump load requirements
- Power output adjustability for pump flow control
- System power switch
- LED status indicators for system power, pump running, low water, and over current
- Grounding terminal block
- Terminal for remote tank switch
- Terminal for optional remote status LED