Zamp Solar 2000W 12VDC Pure Sine Wave Inverter w/remote switch
The 1,000 Watt Inverter (ZS-1000PS) and 2,000 Watt Inverter (ZS-2000PS) are both equipped with a remote switch port and a remote switch with 15' lead wire making relocation the on/off switch to a more convenient location easy.
The 2,000 Watt Inverter is equipped with a 2,000mA (2A) USB Port as compared with the lower wattage units with a 1,000mA (1A) USB Port.
- Remote Switch
- 2,000 Watt inverter is equipped with a remote switch port
- Remote Switch with 15' of lead wire making it easy to place the switch in a convenient location.
- 2,000 Watt Continuous Power and 4,000 Watts of Surge Protection
- Pure Sine-Wave Output - A cleaner electrical signal that sensitive electronics use.
- 2 - 120 Volt AC Output Plug
- USB Port, 5v and 2,000mA
- Load Control Cooling Fan > 100w
- Soft Start Low Interference Technology
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) is less than 3%
- 5 Kinds of Protection
- Input Under-Voltage Alarm
- Under Voltage Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Overload Protection
- Thermal Protection
- Supplied with Terminal battery Clamps and Terminal Rings
Dimensions - 293x140x74mm
About Zamp Solar Pure Sine Wave Inverters
Zamp Solar have just launched their new line of Pure Sine-Wave Inverters ranging in size from 300 watts to 3000 watts. As requested by manufactures, dealers and customers Zamp Solar inverters are loaded with standard features at a cost that now makes them affordable. Zamp Solar made high quality, long lasting, easy to install solar affordable, now it's inverter time.
The Zamp Solar Power Inverter is an advanced tool of power conversion, it can supply AC power converted from 12v DC power commonly found on solar and battery systems. Zamp Solar designed these inverters to be used with 12v DC solar and 12v DC battery input and are perfect for use in cars, water vessels, RV's, motor homes, but can also be used in emergency's when power fails.
The Zamp Solar inverters are PURE SINE-WAVE Power Inverters.
It's important today to know the difference between inverter types, most commonly Pure Sine-Wave/True Sine-Wave and Modified Sine-Wave Inverters.
Pure and True Sine-Wave are the same type of clean power output, perfect for sensitive electronics like HDTV's or rechargeable battery equipped electronics. Modified Sine-Wave is a dirty electrical output, best for devices that simply use electrical energy like a drill or hair dryer. Using a modified sine-wave inverter can damage rechargeable batteries and other sensitive electrical devices.