Sunny Boy 3000TL-US-22 Grid Tie Inverter 208/240 VAC
SMA has introduced their first series of transformerless grid-tie inverters packed full of new features allowing you get the most out of your system. With dual MPP trackers the Sunny Boy 3000TL-US can easily manage multiple roof orientations and system configurations maximizing power production.
- Transformerless for increased efficiency and lighter weight
- Dual maximum power point tracking for more design options
- Reduce effects of partial system shading with OptiTrac™
- Built-in LCD screen for output display
- Flexible design and simple installation
The new transformerless design provides maximum power production with 96.5% CEC efficiency a greater operating voltage range of 125V to 600V all while reducing the size and weight.
The Sunny Boy TL-US inverters ships with a handful of new features including an SMA exclusive Secure Power Supply (SPS) which can provide up to 1,500 watts of dedicated power in the event of a daytime power outage.
The built in LCD screen allows the user to view up to the minute system information as well as control and manage critical information.
Each inverter is covered by a 10-year warranty, which can be extended to 15 or 20 years.
- Field selectable 208 or 240 VAC output
- Operating temperatures of -40 °F to +140°F
- Dual MPPT inputs
- Integrated AFCI for arc fault protection
- Available in sizes from 3 kW to 5 kW
- Field configureable for either positive or negative ground PV arrays
- 10-year warranty, extendable up to 20 years
- Listed to UL 1741and UL1699B for U.S. and Canada
- Compliant with:
- IEEE 1547
- IEEE 929
- FCC Part 15 A& B