Southwest Windpower Whisper 200 12V Charge Controller w/ Dump Load
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
The Whisper 200 charge controller is an intelligent Wind Charge Controller to provide the safest, secure and productive wind generator operation. The Controller mechanism includes the monitoring of various parameters like battery voltage, battery charging, load diversion, auto manual setting, cumulative kWh, etc.
The controller is PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) type charge controller.
- Specific for 12v Whisper 200 turbines
- Clear alpha-numeric digital LCD screen with user selectable display options.
- Equipped with advanced microcontroller based technology to provide easy access for monitoring and operation for the user.
- Energy saving backlight option
- Controller diverts extra energy to dumpload, when batteries are fully charged.
- Battery over Voltage Protection.
A) Equipped with LCD display , with following features,
- Displays battery voltage, battery charging current, kW and kWh reading,
- battery UV and OV status, Instantaneous / monthly / average wind speed in m/s – if anemometer is ordered along with the controller.
B) Supervisory Password Provision
- Dimensions - Controller 250 mm (L) x 305 mm (W) x 135 mm (H), dumpload 200mm (L) x 250mm (W) x 120mm (H)
- Status monitoring of battery low & battery high - LCD display on front panel.
- Status monitoring Liquid Crystal Display on the front panel, displaying various parameters
- Modular construction for easy installation and dismantling.
- Powder coated - corrosion proof sheet steel box.
- Suitable for Rack mounting and the Wall mounting.
- Lightning surge protective devices.
- Operating ambient upto 52°C.
The Whisper controller is equipped with latest PWM (Pulse width modulation) technology to slowly lower the charging energy applied to the batteries as the batteries get closer to fully charged. This topology allows the batteries to be more uniformly charged with less stress on the battery, extending battery life. It also keeps the batteries in a fully charged state by adjusting pulse width (called float mode)