The Solar Store Product Return Policy
No returns will be accepted without prior authorization and must include the RMA number. Any product that is returned must be brand new, in excellent condition and packaged in the original manufacturers carton with all corresponding hardware and documentation. Returns must be shipped with prepaid freight and insured via the carrier of you choice to arrive back at The Solar Store within 30 days of delivery.
Shipping charges will not be refunded, unless, an error was made by The Solar Store in shipping. Before returning an item, you must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- All returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee.
- Because of the customization involved, trackers and mounts are non-returnable.
- Returns for refurbished equipment will not be accepted and should be processed through the manufacturer directly. Most refurbished equipment carries a manufacturers warranty.
- No returns will be accepted on installed items
- No returns will be accepted beyond 30 days of original delivery.
The value and cost of replacing any items missing e.g. parts, manuals, etc. will be deducted from the refund. Returns must be shipped with prepaid freight and insured via the carrier of you choice to arrive back at The Solar Store within 30 days of delivery.
In the event you have purchased a pump, with prior approval, we can send a replacement pump before we get the failed pump back. If your replacement has been approved for early shipping, we will “authorize” your credit card for the dollar amount of the pump, plus shipping. A new pump will then be shipped to you with a UPS ship label for you to return the failed pump. The pump you are returning must be packaged appropriately and dropped off at a UPS location with the label we provided WITHIN SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS of receiving the replacement. Once we receive the failed pump it will be tested. If the failure is confirmed and the product is deemed to be faulty, the “authorization” on your card will be voided. If these conditions are not met, you will be charged for the replacement pump.