Remote Temperature Sensor RTS
Morningstar TriStar Digital Meter TS-M 2
TriStar controllers are technically advanced and professional solar battery chargers and load controllers. Two digital LCD meters are available for the TriStar family of controllers, and their displays are identical. One version is mounted on the controller; the other is mounted in a remote location.
This local meter is provided as an assembly that replaces the TriStar front access cover. The TS-M-2 meter mounts to the TriStar controller.
The TriStar meters can be added to the controller when it is first installed, or at anytime after the controller has been in service.
The meter will display a great deal of information about the TriStar controller and the operation of your system. In addition, the meter enables manual functions and controller diagnostics. These capabilities will increase your confidence that the system is working properly and will help you to improve system reliability, battery life, and system performance. It is worth the time getting to know your meter!
- Intertek ETL Recognized for use with Morningstar’s TriStar family of charge controllers
- Complies with CE and LVD standards
- Suitable for 12, 24, 48 Vdc systems
- Fully protected from wiring faults
- Controller-mounted and remote versions can be used together
- Extended LCD temperature rating (-20oC to +70oC)
- Multilingual display (English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Displays aggregate system data from multiple TriStar controllers
- Manual Ah resets and equalization control for individual controllers and for multi-controller systems
- Diagnostic capabilities
- View internal logged data stored in TriStar controllers that have datalogging capability
- Remote version supplied with 30m (98.4 ft) cable, may be shortened if needed
- Connections are by standard RJ-11 6-position modular plugs
- 5-year standard warranty
- Self consumption: 7.5 mA (not backlit), 42.5 mA with backlighting
- Mounting plate dimensions: 4.56" x 4.56” (116 x 116 mm)
- Plate material: powder coated steel
- Meter weight: 0.5 lb (0.23 kg)
- Connector type: RJ-11 (6-pin)
- Cable: 5 in (0.13 m) - 6 conductor
- Cable temperature: 60°C rating
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- LCD temp. rating: -20°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -55C to +85C
- Humidity: 5-95 % (NC)
- Tropicalization: conformal coating on both sides of circuit board
- ETL Recognized Component