Deka/MK Battery 8G24UT-DEKA Sealed Gel Battery, 12 volt 73.6 AH
Size: Group 24
Terminal Type: T881
- Completely maintenance free.
- Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required.
- Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Batteries under 150lbs can be easily shipped by UPS, and don't require special freight truck shipping like with flooded lead acid batteries.
- Solar and Wind energy system
- Water Pumping
- Cathodic Protection
- Remote Monitoring
- Lighting Aids to Navigation
- Golf Carts
- Nominal Voltage (V): 12 volts
Capacity at C/100: 84.5 AH
Plate Alloy: Lead Calcium
Posts: Forged terminals & bushings
Operating Temperature: -76°F (-60°C) to 140°F (60°C)
Charge Voltage @ 68°F (20°C)
Cycle: 2.30 to 2.35 VPC
Float: 2.25 to 2.30 VPC
Vent: Self-sealing (2 PSI operation)
Electrolyte: Sulfuric acid thixotropic gel
Resistance: 4.0 Milliohms (full charge)
Rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA and DOT
Approved by CEC
Made in U.S.A by East Penn Manufacturing
Weight: 52 lbs (23.8 kg)
Dimensions LxWxH: 10.88"x 6.75"x 9.88" (276 x 171 x 251 mm)