Deka/MK Battery 8AU1H-DEKA Sealed AGM Battery, 12v 32 AH
Terminal Type: T873
Battery Group: U-1
The H in the model number designates that it has a handle.
- Completely maintenance free.
- Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required.
- Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Batteries under 150lbs can be easily shipped by UPS, and don't require special freight truck shipping like with flooded lead acid batteries.
- Solar and Wind energy system
- Water Pumping
- Cathodic Protection
- Remote Monitoring
- Lighting Aids to Navigation
- Golf Carts
Nominal Voltage: 12 volts
Capacity at C/100: 37 AH
Plate Alloy: Lead Calcium
Posts: Forged terminals & bushings
Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)
Charge Voltage @ 68°F (20°C)
Cycle: 2.40 to 2.43 VPC
Float: 2.25 to 2.30 VPC
Vent: Self-sealing (2 PSI operation)
Resistance: 3.0 Milliohms (full charge)
Rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA and DOT
Made in U.S.A by East Penn Manufacturing
Weight: 24 lbs (11 kg)
Dimensions: LxWxH: 8.31" x 5.13" x 7.25" (211 x 130 x 184 mm)