Concorde SunXtender PVX-9150T AGM Deep Cycle Solar Battery 2v 915 AH (24hr)
||8 Hour Rate
||24 Hour Rate
||100 Hour Rate
SUN-XTENDER BATTERY DESIGN FEATURES:
- Copper Alloy Terminals for improved electrical connections.
- No exposed lead terminals. This change was incorporated to improve environmental safety and health.
- Threaded insert terminals are recessed to prevent short circuits across battery connections.1
- New cover is flat top design. No protruding or exposed vent valves.1
- Built in lifting handles, except PVX-490T and PVX-560T.
- Reinforced container walls to reduce bulging.
- High Impact Strength Copolymer Polypropylene Case and Cover.
- Completely Sealed Valve Regulated Construction.
- Immobilized Electrolyte Non-Spillable.
- Maintenance Free Design Never Requires Watering.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Micro-porous Glass Separators retain electrolyte.
- Flame Arresting Pressure Regulated Safety Valves.
- UL Recognized Systems Component.
- Positive Plates - Proprietary Lead Calcium Alloy- Negatives Plates - Lead Calcium.
- Low Self Discharge Rate Approximately 1 % per month at 25C (77F).
- Operate over a Wide Range of Temperatures from -40C (-40F) to +72C (+160F).
- Classified as "Non-Spillable Battery" for transport. Complies with DOT HMR49, Non-Hazardous Materials.
- 1 Year Free Replacement Warranty