Canadian Solar KuBlack CS3K-295MS 295W Mono PERC Solar Panel
The 295 watt CS3K-295MS solar panel features 120 efficient 1/2 cut Mono PERC solar cells on a white backsheet. A 35mm black anodized aluminum frame ensures the robustness of this solar panel for up to a 6000 Pa snow load and a wind load up to 4000 Pa.
Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design, KuBlack, based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology, this 120 cell monocrystalline PERC solar panel features the next generation of module technology.
Ensured by over 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, the KuBlack CS3K-295MS solar panel features a well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
- Efficient black Mono PERC solar cells
- Black anodized aluminum alloy frame
- PV wire w/ T4 (MC4 comparable) connectors
- Reassuring power tolerance of +5W
- 6000 Pa snow load rating
- 4000 Pa wind load rating
- Fire Class A and Type 3 / Type 13
Canadian Solar CS3KKuBlack solar panels have an aesthetically pleasing dark look at a distance.
- On-grid residential roof mount solar systems
- On-grid commercial / industrial rooftop solar systems
- Solar power stations, solar carports
- Other on-grid applications
Management System Certificates
- ISO 9001:2015 / Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 / Standards for environmental management system
- OHSAS 18001:2007 / International standards for occupational health & safety
- IEC 61215 / IEC 61730: VDE / CE / MCS / CEC AU
- UL 1703 / IEC 61215 performance: CEC listed (US) / FSEC (US Florida)
- UL 1703: CSA / IEC61701 ED2: VDE / IEC62716: VDE
Canadian Solar CS3K-295MS Solar Panel Warranty
Product warranty on materials and workmanship
Linear power output warranty