Blue Sky Solar Boost 2512iX, MPPT Charge Controller, 25 Amp, 12 Volt (SB2512iX)
**Please note the maximum recommended input VOC to the charge controller is <28Voc**
The Solar Boost 2512iX provides a fully automatic 3-stage charge controller system. Additional features provided in the Solar Boost 2512iX include automatic or manual equalization, battery temperature sensor input, full IPN network compat- ibility, and an auxiliary output. The user-configurable auxiliary output can serve as either a 25-amp load controller or a 2-amp auxiliary battery charger. The auxiliary battery charge feature is ideal for charging a separate battery such as the engine battery in an RV.
Maximum Power Point Tracking Increases Charge Current Up To 30% Or More!
The low cost Solar Boost 2512i provides an advanced fully automatic 3-stage charge control system to ensure the battery is properly and fully charged, resulting in enhanced battery performance with less maintenance. A partial IPN network interface is also included to allow use of the IPN-Remote or IPN-ProRemote displays.
Patented Maximum Power Point Tracking technology allows Solar Boost 2512i and Solar Boost 2512iX to increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to conventional charge controllers. Don't waste your money by throwing PV power away! Get the power you paid for with a Solar Boost charge controller.
Additional features provided in the Solar Boost 2512iX include automatic or manual equalization, battery temperature sensor input, full IPN network compatibility, and an auxiliary output. The user configurable auxiliary output can serve as either a 25 amp load controller, or as a 2 amp auxiliary battery charger. The load control feature can be used to limit excessive battery discharge in unattended remote systems, where as the auxiliary battery charge feature is ideal for charging a separate battery such as the engine battery in an RV.
Blue Sky Energy's advanced Integrated Power Net or IPN Network, allows up to 8 IPN capable charge controllers to communicate with each other and operate as a single machine rather than separate charge controllers. The IPN network also allows networked controllers to share an optional battery temperature sensor and remote display. The IPN network does not require a display or other special hardware to operate.
Patented MPPT Technology Increases Charge Current up to 30% or more!
- 25 amp 12 volt rating supports a wide range of applications
- Optional IPN-ProRemote Display Provides Charge control & full-featured battery monitoring system
- 3-state charge control with filtered PWM output improves battery performance and life while minimizing battery maintenance
- Clear anodized faceplate, galvanized mounting box and conformal coated electronics resists corrosion
- Full 12 month limited warranty
Additional SB2512iX features include:
- Automatic or manual equalization to periodically condition flooded lead acid batteries
- Full IPN network interface coordinates multiple controllers and shares optional battery temperature sensor and display
- Auxiliary output provides 25 amp load control or 2 amp auxiliary battery charge
- Battery temperature sensor input