Aquatec SWP-6000 Submersible Solar Water Pump
Aquatec SWP-6000 The new Aquatec SWP-6000 is a larger version of the SWP-4000 model, providing all the same features while allowing for greater pumping volume from depths to 80 feet. This pump requires a well casing diameter of 6 in. or greater. The SWP-6000 is field serviceable and should be serviced after 2-4 years of operation (replace diaphragm, valves and motor brushes). Made in U.S.A. Warranty is 12 months from date of purchase or 18 months from date of manufacturing.
In order to calculate minimum solar array size required multiply the amps times the voltage ( for solar direct on 24v nominal array use 30vdc) then mulitply by 1.25. For example 40 feet head running 24vdc solar direct. 30 x 3.1 x 1.25 = 116w
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made in USA with proven Aquatec design and quality.
- SWP‐4000 Fits well casings 4 or larger. SWP‐6000 fits well casings 6 or larger.
- Pump is protected from moisture intrusion by double‐oring seals.
- Capable of pumping from depths of up to 230 ft (SWP‐4000), and 120 ft (SWP‐6000).
- Able to operate with voltage up to 30 vdc.
- Rugged Stainless Steel shell construction for optimum durability and corrosion resistance.
- Factory installed 36 of 12 ga. motor leads eliminate failure from improperly fieldinstalle leads.
- Dual‐size port outlet can accommodate ½ hose barb and ½ drop pipe (0.622 ID) or 5/8 hose barb.
- Anti‐wicking cable entrance protects the motor from an incorrectly installed splice.
- Over‐sized eyelet for easy installation of safety line.
- Built‐in 50 mesh stainless steel screen to prevent debris intrusion.
- Field serviceable with our full line of repair kits.
- Warranty of 12 months from date of purchase not to exceed 18 months from date of
- Recyclable packaging
|Aquatec SWP-6000 Pump Performance
|Feet of Head
||12 Vdc Performance
||24 Vdc Performance
||30 Vdc Performance